FCT provides flexibility for 401(k) services — from trustee services and education to a range of investment options.
Employees are among your company’s most valuable assets. Give them the best possible benefit plan with help from First Community Trust. Choice is essential when working with a retirement plan provider. First Community Trust provides flexibility for 401(k) services — from trustee services and education to a range of investment options.
Your business needs good employees to succeed, and in return good employees expect attractive 401(k) and other retirement plans. Rely on First Community Trust to help you select the right plan.
Choosing First Community Trust as your 401 (k) plan trustee gives you and your employees a wide range of benefits:
- Customized, locally managed and serviced solutions — we’re responsive, flexible, innovative and accountable.
- “Old-fashioned”, personal service, backed by the latest technology with 24/7 access to account information.
- Attractive investment options and as an independent trustee we find the best funds at the lowest costs.
- A careful, ongoing review of every fund’s expenses to make sure we’re delivering maximum value.
- No front-end or back-end sales charges, no hidden administrative fees: you know what you’re getting upfront.
- Comprehensive employee education meetings at the outset and on an ongoing basis about the plan, investment basics, mutual fund offerings and how to use the technology.
We believe that our local presence, combined with high quality education materials and a commitment to face-to-face interaction, translate into a winning solution for your plan.